Monday, December 13, 2010

Special Music.

Would you like to know my wish?  Lyrical Creativity.
I can not write songs for my life...well, now, maybe if my life truely depended on it I might be able to produce something semi-worthy of being called a song; but in real time, when my life is not dangling by the strings of smooth sounding stanza's- I suck. I wan't so bad to write a wonderful, powerful, illuminating song that will glorify Jesus and be something fruitful for the Kingdom of God...but no matter how hard I try or how much bursts of inspiration I get, I can not seem to produce anything slightly substantial. This frustrates me. I will keep practicing though. Reading and studying and writing ofcourse; I don't think there will ever be time when I cease to write or desire to write that is. Maybe I'm simply not meant to write songs, just like there are a lot of things I'm not meant to do, like.....milking a snake for example, that I don't see myself being meant to do, or walking the trapeze at a circus, or killing a spider with my bare hand, or drinking a blended cheeseburger....all these things, I think, are alright for me not to be meant to do- ever. So maybe writing songs is just one of those things.
So yes, here we have Toby K. the great long scripted blogger who talks about herself in third person and can infact not write songs. Big whoop Toby K., let's not have a cow over it- maybe a simple blog rant will be sufficent enough (or so atleast I hope).
-Toby K.

(P.S. Thank you to all my blog followers. When I write these blogs I never picture people actually reading them, but I know my little post title and few first sentences always appears in the little boxes at the bottom of your screen everytime I push Publish Post, and since you all have taken it upon yourself to push Follow, I can only presume that you gander on over to my little star in this blog univerese and actually scan your eyes through the words I write and I, my blog followers, appreciate you, so very very much and I just wanted you to know that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment