Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An HP Sorta Christmas.

This is Toby K.'s first blog from her NEW computer! And it's nice. I can actually play songs on my itunes with no skipping. I can run multiple pages without freezing. I can move from one page to another without it taking 15-30 minutes to load (no lie). I am very excited about this. Now, I just don't know what to write about....that could be a problem. Well, I'll tell you about my Christmas---- I got a laptop; that's about all you need to know.

Just Kidding.

I had an amazing Christmas. I got home from work, spent the morning sleeping and then celebrated the suprisingly sunny Christmas afternoon with my Dad and Gramps. After I got home from that I had Christmas with my parents where we opened presents and ate an early dinner. Later in the evening we watched Toy Story 3, which was by far the best movie ever! I laughed and cried and then laughed some more. Mid way through my dad fell asleep snoring in his recliner and my mom started playing her DS- but me, I was completley captivated. I could hardly take my eyes off the screen despite interuption from the speradic bursts of snores that came from across the living room; but besides that, the movie had all my attention. After that, I slept for a few extra hours and then headed to work. That was my Christmas in a nutshell. It dosen't sound too fun compared to some of the Christmas stories I've heard the last couple of days, but I really did enjoy myself and plus---did I mention I got a laptop? Cause I did.

Just kidding again. But really I am quite excited about my functioning computer. This means that I will be more apt to actually write blogs; this should hopefully make you happy.

Anyways, I'll write more later with a few more Toby K. cliche's thrown in there somewhere.
Goodnight, farewell.
-Toby K.

No comments:

Post a Comment