Sunday, January 9, 2011

One Good Night Might Lead To The Next.

So I did it. One of my very dearest friends (who happens to be scanning her eyes of these very words) told me to do it and I did it, and before I did it, I sat there nervous wondering about the things I would lose if I did it, wondering about the emptiness that might insue, but once I did it- none of that happened. It was as if a weight I didn't even know was there was lifted off my shoulders. My lungs opened up and I could breathe again. All because I did it.


All because I.....Deleted my FACEBOOK!


AND I got told by more than five people tonight that I looked cute, annnnddd I even got told I looked skinny(er)! BOOYAH!
If that's not a hip hoppin night, I don't know what is.


Okay, thanks for letting me get excited for a second.
Ta-Ta for now.
-Toby K.


(ps. GO DUCKS!)


I don't know who made this pumpkin but I found this picture and thought it was just about the coolest thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. Maaan...I was like beaming with barely contained glee as I read through your post...and then...you ruined it all kaylee...you ruined it. GO DUCKS?!?!?!!?!? ARE YOU ON CRACK?! sheesh....good grief. And all this time I thought you were a christian....




    hahhhhahahaha...okay, maybe I'm being extreme? Sigh. I 'll let your sad devotion to the wrong team slide...I guess.

    ps. congrats on committing facebook suicide. you can now join the real world and live with us weirdo's who don't need to know what other people are eating for lunch that day! whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete